1. O'Leary F, Samman S. Vitamin B12 in health and disease. Nutrients. 2010 Mar;2(3):299-316.
2. van Ballegooijen AJ, Pilz S, et al. The Synergistic Interplay between Vitamins D and K for Bone and Cardiovascular Health: A Narrative Review. Int J Endocrinol. 2017;2017:7454376.
3. Gloth FM, Alam W, Hollis B. Vitamin D vs broad spectrum phototherapy in the treatment of seasonal affective disorder. J Nutr Health Aging. 1999;3(1):5-7.
4. Josey B, Inks E, Wen X, et al. Structure-activity relationship study of Vitamin K derivatives yields highly potent neuroprotective agents. J Med Chem. 2013;56(3):1007-22.
5. Bahn Chair RS, Burch HB, Cooper DS, et al. Hyperthyroidism and other causes of thyrotoxicosis: management guidelines of the American Thyroid Association and American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. Thyroid. 2011;21(6):593-646.
6. Jahnen-Dechent W, et al. Magnesium basics. Clin Kidney J. 2012 Feb;5(Suppl 1):i3-i14.
7. McCall KA, et al. Function and mechanism of zinc metalloenzymes. J Nutrition. 2000;130(5):1437S-1446S.
8. Abbaspour N, Hurrell R, Kelishadi R. Review on iron and its importance for human health. J Res Med Sci. 2014;19(2):164-74.
9. Bradbury J, Myers SP, Oliver C. An adaptogenic role for omega-3 fatty acids in stress; a randomised placebo controlled double blind intervention study. Nutrition Journal. 2004;3:20-10.
10. Blumberg, JB, Camesano TA, et al. Cranberries and their bioactive constituents in human health. Adv Nutr. 2013;4(6):618-632.