Support your plant-based lifestyle by making it easy for you to be plant-based.
We Walk the Walk
We know the hassle it is to search endlessly through labels on everything you buy. Who knew every day foods like bread, cookies, or cereals aren’t necessarily plant-based? That animal ingredients can be found in everything from spreads to chips? - Even when it’s not a main ingredient (as in buttered popcorn)?
The good news is the food industry is slowly but surely catching up. They’re learning something that we’ve known for a while: The future is plant-based.
Backed by Science
When it comes to vitamins, however, it’s a different story. In addition to our own experience, we’ve known plant-based eaters who take between 5 to 9 supplements a day, to plug any holes they may have in their nutrition. And to be fair, a wholesome plant-based diet has just about everything your body needs to thrive. But let's be realistic, not everyone is a certified nutritionist or has done the research (as we have) that beets are a great source of iron, or orange juice can come fortified with vitamin D.
Check out the research on our Ingredients page.
So we created VictuaLiV, a multi specifically designed for plant-based diets. VictuaLiV has 9 essential vitamins and minerals that you may not be getting everyday. And the best part, you only need 2 a day. Only the essential, no more, no less.
Guide for your Journey
And in keeping our promise, we realize that a healthy plant-based lifestyle is more than a multivitamin, that’s why we also encourage you to sign up for our free VictuaLiV Essential Plant-Based Nutritional Guide to support your journey and follow us on social media where we post easy-to-do recipes, nutritional stuff you should know, and more. In keeping with our victual-life philosophy: life is the food you put in it, the better the food, the better the life.
VictuaLiV: Liv for you, Liv for animals, and Liv for the planet.
Meet the Founders
Allow us to introduce ourselves. We’re Desiree and Alexander (or Desi and Alex), former MBA classmates who shared a passion for wellness and the environment. Through our studies we realized the need for conscientious businesses who prioritize the health of the community and the planet, so we set out to fill that gap. We’re passionate about helping others achieve their health goals and thrive in the plant-based lifestyle.
We know the challenges of being plant-based (we live it every day!) and we’re here to support you. Let us tell you - It can be easy!
Desi’s ideal day (admittedly not everyday, but consistency is key)
- 7:00 am - Pre-workout green smoothie made the day prior (no time to make it when getting a kindergartener ready for school).
- 10:00 am - Breakfast: top 3 are avocado toast, acai bowl, and pancake/waffles, plus two VictuaLiVs.
- 2:30 pm - Lunch: leftovers or homemade meal; tacos or veggie/grain/tofu bowl, random online recipe.
- 7:00 pm - Dinner: leftovers from lunch or homemade meal. I cook no more than once a day (can’t be in the kitchen all day).
Alex’s ideal day
- 6:00 am - Exercise: I like to get the hardest thing out the way and feel like I won in the morning. If I have a busy day ahead then I will workout in the evenings.
- 11:00 am - Lunch: salads, pasta... I like to eat a hearty nutritious lunch since I don’t eat breakfast.
- 3:00 pm - Snack: smoothie, sandwich, or fruits.
- 6:00 pm - Dinner: no set routine but I like to focus on adding proteins like lentils into dinner etc.. plus two VictuaLiVs.